Flexible and scaleable I/O configuration
- Distributed I/Os via the CANopen interface module, or local or remote expansion via the local TM5 expansion bus on Modicon M258 and Modicon LMC058 controllers (PLC & PAC)
- Wide range of I/O expansion modules: digital I/O, analog, expert, non-functioning dummy, remote I/O modules…
Simplified maintenance & installation
- Embedded diagnostics for local and distant supervision
- Hot swapping of I/O modules
- Cabling simplicity: spring terminals, removable terminal blocks
Save engineering time
- Fully compatible with SoMachine software
- Certified FDT/DTM technology for all compatible automation software systems (on CANopen)
The Modicon TM7 (IP67) and Modicon TM5 (IP20) I/O systems enhance the “Flexible Machine Control” concept
100% flexibility and optimisation of your machines
This IP20 modular IO system provides flexible and scaleable configuration of expansions or distributed I/O islands by direct connection with Modicon M258 and Modicon LMC058 controllers (PLC and PAC) or via the CANopen bus.
Characterised by easy cabling and maintenance, this modular IO system offers a wide variety of modules that enable the user to exactly meet their desired configuration for reducing costs and simplification.