All of the single and double drives within a group share a single power supply. No backplane connections are required, and the modules can be coupled to the adjacent module in less than two minutes through a quick front connection with locking screws. This multi-axis approach Lexium 62 is decreasing the required cabinet space and the installation times in a sustainable manner.Lexium 62 multi axis servo systems can be controlled with all PacDrive 3 LMC motion controllers of the Pro/Pro2 and Eco series via Sercos communication. Power supply and drives are all equipped with electronic name plates. So the controller recognizes the drives and configures them automatically.
Dynamic, highly efficient servo motors form the basis for servo solutions with Lexium 62. The Lexium SH3, MH3, and the SHS stainless steel servo motors cover a wide range of performance and flange sizes. All motors are equipped with electronic name plates, which is making them an integral component of the PacDrive 3 automation system, too.
Universal, compact servo drives for multiaxis solutions
- Modular design consisting of single and double drives of the same size and shared power supplies for all drives
- 50 % less cabinet space if comparing with market
- Software-compatible with integrated servo drives Lexium 62 ILM and stand alone servo drives Lexium 52
- Single drives with peak current from 6 to 130 A
- Double drives with peak current from 2 x 6 to 2 x 27 A
- Power supplies with peak current 20A/84 A
- Safety input Inverter Enable (pursuant to EN/ISO 13849-1:2008)
Safe Drives with advanced safety functionality
- Embedded safety functions STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SMS integrated
- PLC open safe function blocks for easy software integration available
- Safe drives can be operated in mixed configurations with standard drives
Easy installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Front-side quick-connect for power, control voltage and DC bus, no backplane
- 1 plug for all motor signals, tool free connection
- Fast connection to Sercos with short cable bridges
- Easy mechanical mounting/unmounting
- Easy commissioning, automatic motor detection
The availability of safe drives with comprehensive safety functionality paves the way for fully embedded safety solutions with PacDrive 3, including distributed I/O, safe drives, and safe integrated servo motors for managing STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SMS, all via Sercos.
Lexium 62 multi axis servo drives meet the typical requirements of production and packaging machinery, as well as material handling and assembly systems.